FlexCamp OC - Party with the Rockstars
Lately at AsFusion we have been preparing a sweet little event by the name of FlexCampOC. We have even teamed up with Tom and John (You know, the 360Flex guys?). We wanted to put together a one day Flex event that will rock the west coast with a speaker list that consisted of some of the finest in the industry. Some of these Flex Rockstars and their topics are:
- Marc Bir on: Cocomo
- Thomas Burleson (Universal Mind) on: Behavior Injection
- Tom Gonzalez on: Degrafa
- Adam Flater (Universal Mind)
- Tony Hillerson (EffectiveUI) on: Flex Frameworks Breakdown
- Evan Gifford (Blitz) on: Combining Flex with Flash
- Juan Sanchez (EffectiveUI)
- Wesley Leonardo (Ribbit)
- Kevin Hoyt (Adobe) on getting Flash/Flex to talk to hardware.
So what are you waiting for? Mark your calendar for January 31, 2009. If you are anywhere near this event, you should already have a ticket. It would be a big shame to miss it...
Oh yeah, did I mention the price? $25 for all of it! Sessions, lunch, dinner, afterparty(woot!). It's all for $25. So if you have been on the fence, be on the fence no more! Go register now at www.flexcampoc.com