cfcUnit Runner is a front-end to run cfcUnit tests. It allows to run test suites or individual cfcs. It uses the unmodified cfcUnit framework, so you can simply drop it in a web-accessible folder and it will run as long as you have the org.cfcunit and cfcunit folders in the root of your site or have a mapping to org where you have a cfcunit and have the other cfcunit folder that comes with the framework download in the root of your site.
- Runs test suites and shows results for all components tested
- Runs individual components from the results
- Saves your previous classes tested for easy access and less typing
- Filter bar allows you to hide a type of result: errors, failed tests or passing tests.
- Shows stack trace for errors
- ColdFusion MX 7.02 in server
- Flash Player 9 in client
- cfcUnit framework installed as described in the project’s website.
- Have some tests to run, or try org.cfcunit.tests.AllTests just to see it running
- Either Flex Builder or Flex SDK
If you use this tool and find it useful, we'd appreciate your visit to our Amazon wish list